INEOS Styrolution showcases an extensive resin portfolio for the healthcare industry at MD&M West 2023 in Anaheim, California
Aurora, Ill, USA
- Premier resin supplier exhibits comprehensive portfolio for use in medical design
- Company experts discuss innovative styrenic solutions for healthcare
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in innovative styrenics solutions, demonstrates their proficiency in the healthcare industry at MD&M West, “the world's largest medical design and manufacturing event”, February 7-9, 2023.
INEOS Styrolution welcomes MD&M West event attendees at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The company’s material resin experts and skilled specialists’ knowledgeable in specific medical applications and regulations are exhibiting their comprehensive portfolio of healthcare resins, outstanding regulatory support, exceptional technical service, and discussing trends in styrenic technologies in booth #1337, February 7-9, 2023.
Product focus at MD&M West 2023 includes Lustran® SAN for specialty diagnostic and labware applications, Lustran® 348 for inhaler housings, auto-injectors and various opaque drug delivery applications, Styrolux® for fluid containers and IV set components, and K-Resin® for filters and respiratory devices.
“As the premier resin supplier to the healthcare industry, we are pleased to be at MD&M West, supporting the healthcare sector with our innovative and wide-ranging portfolio of healthcare resins for medical design applications.” says Alexander Silvestre, Global Director, Healthcare, INEOS Styrolution.
The company’s healthcare product offerings are well established and proven in a wide range of FDA Risk Class I and II medical devices. The following three packages are available from INEOS Styrolution:
- Full-Service HD Package (Risk Class I and II applications): Grades come with a notification of change (NOC) term up to 36 months. Additionally, these grades include full regulatory compliance (USP Class VI, ISO 10993, food contact compliance, DMF, and increased technical support (color and application development, design support, etc.). Grades include Lustran® ABS, Novodur® HD, and Terlux® HD.
- Essential HD Package (Risk Class I and II applications): Grades come with a 12-month notification of change (NOC), food contact statements, USP class VI, ISO 10993, and drug master file (DMF). These grades include NAS®, Lustran® SAN, Zylar®, Clearblend®, Styroflex®, Styrolux® and K-Resin®.
- Standard Food Contact Package (Risk Class I applications only): Grades come with food contact statements only. These grades include Styrolution PS, Terluran®, Novodur®, Lustran® ABS, Terlux® and Luran®.