Visit INEOS Styrolution at MD&M West in Anaheim, California April 12-14, 2022
Aurora, Ill, USA
- Meet with material experts to discuss new trends in styrenic solutions for healthcare
- See a wide selection of high-quality resins ideal for FDA risk class I and II medical devices
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will exhibit at MD&M West 2022, “the world's largest medical design and manufacturing event” taking place April 12-14, 2022 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The company’s experts will be available in booth #1337 to offer their product expertise in styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry.
INEOS Styrolution, the world’s largest styrenics resin producer, has extensive experience and strong expertise in the medical industry. Material resin experts, as well as those proficient in specific medical applications and regulations, will be available in the company’s booth to discuss trends, new material properties, and provide the best styrenic grade solutions for medical applications.
“We look forward to sharing our safe and innovative styrenic solutions with the healthcare industry at this year’s MD&M West show,” says Tom Warren, vice president specialties, INEOS Styrolution America.
The company’s product focus for 2022 will include: Lustran® 348 for inhaler housings, auto-injectors and various drug delivery opaque applications, Zylar® and Clearblend® for transparent reservoirs and housings, connectors, and durable transparent components, and K-Resin® for filters and respiratory devices.
The company offers a broad selection of resin materials in their healthcare portfolio, ideal for a wide-range of medical applications, in addition to robust regulatory and technical support.
“Our team has collaborated with a wide spectrum of medical OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) across the diverse healthcare landscape. From supplying resin used in COVID test kits, medical housings, and/or syringe bodies, our team guides medical design engineers in proper material selection ensuring that all technical and compliance needs are met,” says Alexander Silvestre, global director, healthcare, INEOS Styrolution.
The company’s healthcare product offerings are established and proven in a wide range of FDA Risk Class I and II medical devices. The following three packages are available from INEOS Styrolution:
- Full Service HD Package (risk class I and II applications): Grades come with a notification of change (NOC) term up to 36 months with a signed, long-term supply contract. Additionally, these grades include, full regulatory compliance (USP class VI, ISO 10993, EU and US food contact compliance, DMF, letter of authorization), and increased technical support (color and application development, design support, etc.). Grades include, Lustran® ABS and Novodur® HD, Terlux® HD, and Luran® HD.
- Essential HD Package (risk class I and II applications): Grades include, 12 months notification of change (NOC) with a signed, long-term supply contract. Food contact statements, USP class VI, ISO 10993 and drug master file (DMF) number. These grades include, NAS®, Lustran® SAN, Zylar®, Clearblend®, Styroflex®, Styrolux® and K-Resin®.
- Standard Food Contact Package (risk class I applications only): Grades include, FDA and EU food contact statements only. These grades include general-purpose polystyrene, high-impact polystyrene, and standard ABS grades.