INEOS Styrolution presents innovative solutions for the healthcare industry at MEDTEC 2018
- Broad range of styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry
- Visit INEOS Styrolution at MEDTEC China in Shanghai, booth C309, from September 26-28, 2018
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will present new innovative styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry at MEDTEC China 2018 in Shanghai, booth C309 at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center from September 26-28, 2018.
INEOS Styrolution shows continued commitment to the healthcare industry by further increasing the already broad portfolio of styrenic solutions specifically designed for use in medical and laboratory environments. A selection of most recent applications highlighting new materials will be shown at MEDTEC 2018. This selection covers a wide range of healthcare segments including IV systems and fluid management, respiratory and drug delivery, surgical equipment and labware.
The focus at the INEOS Styrolution booth is on the following solutions:
- New SBC based medical drip chamber material Styrolux® 4G60.
The new material offers excellent transparency and bonding properties. The very good flowability properties enable easy processability.
- ABS material Novodur® HD M203FC
Owing to its unique combination of high surface quality, dimensional stability, heat resistance and robustness, this material is the number one choice for dry powder inhaler (DPI) marketed by leading global pharmaceutical companies.
- SBC materials K-Resin® KR01 and KR05.
These K-Resin grades, that became part of the INEOS Styrolution solutions portfolio with the acquisition of the K-Resin SBC business in 2017, are well suited for various medical applications, including suction yankauers, medical drip chamber, face mask and IV parts.
- MBS materials Zylar® 650 and 960.
These grades offer practical toughness, excellent clarity, chemical resistance and superior processing properties, making them an ideal choice for transparent applications including IV connectors, device housings and mouth pieces.
“As a global company with deep industry expertise, INEOS Styrolution works side-by-side with its partners to deliver medical solutions offering premium aesthetics and performance at a competitive price”, states Jerry Song, Head of Healthcare, Greater China, INEOS Styrolution. “We invite medical manufacturers and designers to join us at our booth at MEDTEC China and benefit from our latest materials and all the experience that has gone into their development.”
The entire INEOS Styrolution portfolio for the healthcare industry includes:
- Transparent polymers: Terlux® HD, Zylar®, Clearblend®, Styrolux®, Styroflex®, K-Resin®, Luran® HD, NAS®.
- Opaque polymers: Novodur® HD, Lustran® (ABS).
- Essential and full service HD packages.
- Standard food contact packages: Styrolution® PS, Terluran®.
- Research and development support for medical device designers.
Healthcare Technical Seminar:
During the exhibition, INEOS Styrolution will be hosting a seminar sharing our latest developments in the medical field using styrenic polymers. All visitors and media are welcome to attend.
- When: September 27, 2018; 11:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Where: New Technology Sessions Area