INEOS Styrolution revitalizes global healthcare with styrenic innovations
- INEOS Styrolution to showcase healthcare innovations at MEDTEC China 2016
- Latest developments including medical drip chamber and dry powder inhaler will be showcased
- INEOS Styrolution will be located at Hall 3, Booth P206
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will be attending MEDTEC China 2016, the sole manufacturing sourcing event for medical device manufacturers in China taking place October 26 – 28 in Shanghai. Here, the global styrenics supplier will illustrate how its materials and collaborative approach to innovation help medical manufacturers and designers bring to life the latest healthcare trends and help address industry challenges of today and tomorrow.
Styrenic polymers have become a material of choice for an increasing number of medical and healthcare applications. As a high-value alternative to other standard materials, innovative styrenics provide high performance solutions at lower costs. Whether incorporated into infusion systems, flexible medical devices, respiratory or cardiovascular devices, medical and healthcare applications based on styrenics are setting unparalleled standards in design and aesthetics, safety, resistance and durability performance.
With wide-reaching expertise and a dedication to unparalleled service, INEOS Styrolution offers a broad range of products dedicated to healthcare, top quality styrenic solutions for new applications, product co-development opportunities, and comprehensive assistance with strict regulatory requirements. Visitors can experience the following applications first-hand during a visit to INEOS Styrolution’s booth at MEDTEC China.
When: October 26-28, 2016
Where: Hall 3, Booth P206, Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC), Shanghai, China
Applications featured at MEDTEC China 2016:
- Medical drip chamber developed with Styrolux® (SBC) is an innovative material solution that offers an outstanding bonding performance, excellent transparency and excellent processability with highest quality standards. The excellent flow properties allow customers to use more cavities for injection molding and reduce cycle times.
- Dry powder inhaler (DPI) utilizing Novodur® HD (ABS) is the 1st choice for DPI marketed by western pharmaceutical companies due to the material’s unique combination of high surface quality, dimensional stability, heat resistance and robustness.
Healthcare Technical Seminar:
During the exhibition, technical experts from INEOS Styrolution will host a seminar sharing the latest developments in the medical field using styrenic polymers. All visitors and media are welcome to attend.
- When: October 27, 2016; 14:30 to 15:00 p.m.
- Where: New Technology Sessions Area